Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Merger!

This post is to announce that I am merging my Kathy's Travel Tales blog back into my On Early Retirement blog.

I'm new to this blogging stuff, and last month it seemed like a good idea to have to separate blogs. The more I learn, however, the more I realize how much more work it is to maintain both. I still plan to post something with a travel topic regularly, but, after all, I am doing all this travel in retirement, so I think it fits just fine.

I really don't want to lose any readers, so if you have surbscribed to this one, please visit http://onearlyretirement.blogspot.com/ and sign up over there.

By the way, if there is a way to actually move all this content to the other blog, I don't know how to do it, so what I've already written here may just hang out at this address forever, I guess. I'll see what I can do to move it over.

Thanks so much for hanging in there with me while I get this all worked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment